Inglewood Middle School is supported by two very different groups.
They both need your support for their programs to be successful:
The Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is:
- a member of the National PTA that enables parents to represent, help, and communicate more closely with their school and school system as a whole.
- a non-profit organization led and run by parent volunteers. It is the largest child advocacy organization in the country, advocating for ALL children with legislature serving to better their lives.
- provides activities and programs which include Back to Business Days, school emergency preparedness, parent education events, Reflections art competition, student directory, teacher/staff appreciation, drama production, and grants to the school for programs and materials that enhance the existing curriculum and academic activities.
- funds are raised with family or individual membership dues, the Pass the Hat fundraiser (our main source of funding), corporate matching donations, and the AmazonSmile program.
The Associated Student Body (ASB) is:
- a student government that represents the entire student body.
- run by ASB student officers in close coordination with the school
- coordinates and provides programs that may only be used for cultural, social, and athletic or recreational activities which are optional or non-credit.
- funds are raised with student ASB membership fees, school fun run, school store, spirit wear sales, and ticket sales for Knight Life social events