Sign-up HERE to be a Super Sitter- Spring Class
Registration is open here for Super Sitters class on Saturday, June 10, 2023 from 9:30 to 2:00 at Inglewood Middle School with a registration cost of $65 per student.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Super Sitters Class for Ages 11 to 14
Super Sitters babysitting skills for girls and boys. The Super Sitters program teaches young people, ages 11 to 14, basic babysitting skills and safety. Super Sitters are better prepared to provide a safer, more effective, and positive babysitting experience!
Course topics include:
- parent expectations
- basic first aid/CPR
- home safety and injury prevention
- telephone tips
- toys and activities for children of all ages
- infant care
- starting and managing your babysitting business
Participants will receive a Babysitting 101 handbook and a course completion certificate. Bring a drink, a healthy nut-free snack, and lunch.
Sign up to attend class on Saturday, June 10, 2023 from 9:30 to 2:00 at Inglewood Middle School.
Class is limited to 28 students.
Safe Kids 101 Home Alone Class for Ages 9 to 13
How do parents know when their child is ready to stay home alone? What should your child know about first aid, choking, fire prevention, or aggressive dogs? Don't know how to initiate the discussion on stranger danger, abduction, abuse, or digital safety like cyberbullying or sexting?
This class has you covered, teaching your child how to be safer at home and in the community!
Polite Kids 101 CLASS for Ages 7 to 12
- Kindess, respect, and honor
- Communication matters like body language, tone of voice, and interrupting others "politely"
- Introducing yourself
- How to set a basic table setting and a more formal one too
- Table manners before, during, and after the meal
- Being a guest in someone's home and birthday party manners
- Wedding and funeral etiquette